Thursday, September 29, 2011

Screen shot 2011-08-30 at 3.08.15 PM.pngFun While It Lasted

IMG_9816.JPG

The good news is that the Park Slope shop has opened and it looks great. Smells great too, thanks to the rotisserie chickens in the window. If the rush of early customers is any indication, it's going to be a very popular destination, and deservedly so.

The bad news, at least for me, is that I will no longer be writing for the Butcher's Case. Too many other projects, not enough time, not enough resources, blah-blah-blah. The blog will now move over to the main Fleisher's site and will be presided over by Fleisher's co-owner Jessica Applestone. Have fun with it, Jess!

My thanks to everyone who's been reading over the past month -- it's been a fun little ride.

1 comment:

  1. I have read many blogs and found good and informatics but this blog has simply thrill me with it designs, colour combination and the most important thing real information. I have found only genuine and useful information on this blog.

    ReplyDelete